O poziciWhat team are you joining?
We are Microsoft 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of Microsoft 365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having more than 51 000 users onboarded for Microsoft 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in four main locations – Prague, Brno, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as Solution Architects, Product Owners and Managers, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to manage Microsoft 365 Cloud security services in financial sector KBC Group is operating in. The engineer is responsible to maintain security services in scope of responsibility, resolve security incidents, investigating and hunting potential security issues in Cloud security services, analysis potential malicious behavior, fulfil other tasks in Agile SAFe environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
Co bude Vaše práceWhat are the responsibilities?
- Fulfil daily operational tasks related to Cloud security services
- Solve security incidents
- Do hunting of security incidents
- Analysis potential malicious behavior
- Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
- Improve personal knowledge related to MS Office 365 Security services
- Travel on occasional business trips (once a quarter)
Bez čeho se u nás neobejdete?What do we require?
- Experience with Sentinel, or other SIEM/SOAR is an advantage
- Agile mindset, be a cooperative to the team
- JIRA, ITIL or SAFe knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Analytical and communication skills and stress tolerant
- A proactive team member
- Being flexible, ability to travel
Nabízené BenefityWhat are we offering?
- We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
- Our team is international and the work is connected with regular traveling abroad and using English language on daily base, knowledge of basic Czech language is a necessity
- With us you will be very flexible, you can choose from the offices in Prague or Brno or Ostrava or Pardubice
- You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
- Expect intensive collaboration with other team members as well as local entities stakeholders
- We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Global Cloud Security Operation Center Engineer
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Hlavní město Praha, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Markéta Hajdari