What team are you joining?
We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to KBC Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having about 46 000 users onboarded for Office 365.
Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in three main locations – Prague, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, IT Business Analyst, Cloud Experts, Identity Management Specialists, Security System Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to deliver Microsoft 365 Cloud services in financial sector KBC Group is operating in. Application Support L3 administrator is responsible to maintain services in scope of responsibility (also in form of On Call duty), resolve incidents forwarded from international 2nd levels, implement changes of Microsoft 365 Cloud services, fulfil other tasks in Agile SAFe environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
What do we require?
• Advanced knowledge of SharePoint Online
• Common knowledge of Office 365 applications
• Agile mindset, be a servant to the team
• JIRA or SAFe knowledge is an advantage
• ITIL knowledge for Incident, Problem and Release/change management
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Communication skills and stress tolerant
• Being flexible, ability to travel and keep On Call duties (once a month)
What are the responsibilities?
• Fulfill daily operational tasks related to MS Office 365 services
• Resolve Incidents escalated from 2nd level local entities
• Implement release changes and fulfill catalogue tasks on L3
• Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
• Improve personal knowledge related to MS Office 365 services
• Keep 24/7 On Call duties (once a month)
What are we offering?
• We offer you to join our team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
• You can choose from the offices in Prague or Ostrava or Pardubice
• You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
• Expect intensive collaboration with other team members as well as local entities stakeholders
• We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- SharePoint Online specialist-Praha, Ostrava, Pardubice
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Výmolova 353/3, 15000 Praha - Radlice, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Aneta Gillová
- Radlická 333/150, 15000 Praha