We are looking for a consultant with experience in IT recruitment for short and long-term projects to work with leading companies within the Czech Republic and internationally.
O čem to celé je?We always keep up with the times, that is the reason why we provide short and long-term cooperation in the form of recruitment outsourcing, which is highly in demand now due to the coronavirus and post quarantine. We are not new to this field. We have several years of experience with similar projects and our clients include Vodafone, Deloitte, Košík, Škoda Auto, Siemens, Microsoft, Sitecore, or Avast.
If you're interested in changing the environment and exploring different companies and fields, then recruitment outsourcing is for you. Our client will hire you for a pre-arranged period, which can last from several days to months (or even years). You will work under the guidance of the client, while still being an employee of our company.
We are looking to hire new reinforcements for our future projects due to the workload of more than 40 of our current colleagues being at capacity.
- Someone with previous experience in sourcing or recruitment, ideally in the field of IT or technical recruitment.
- Willingness to focus on various industries, whether it is IT, engineering, sales, or marketing.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive approach, reliability, goal and client orientation, empathy, curiosity, and tenacity.
- English at least at the B2 level, as some of our projects also take place at the international level.
Proč je tato pozice lákavá?
- Get to work on projects for clients such as on-demand or recruitment process outsourcing, on-site or off-site.
- Ensuring quality conditions for work for the client and in-house with the constant and consistent support of the manager.
- Working on a team filled with helpful and experienced colleagues who never hesitate to lend a helping hand.
- Constant support by dedicated Head of Sourcing, Vláďa Rafaj, who’s also tracking all new trends within the talent sourcing area.
- Innovative approach, inspiring environment, and stable background of the GoodGroup group - Recruitment Academy, Datacruit, and GoodCall.
- A continuous flow of development activities, both under the guidance of the Recruitment Academy and in the form of customized trainings. Thanks to RA you’ll get a full access to hundreds hours of top-notch quality content including the Digital HR Leaders program. Every newbie also passes certified RACS/RACS trainings in the value of almost 20k CZK.
- Opportunity to become part of other company’s initiatives – our NGO Genixa, internal Social Committee, as a consultant support outplacement projects etc.
- Choose your preference between using company’s notebook and/or phone or using your our device(s) and get compensated by Edenred points.
- Extra days of vacation after three (full time) years with the company and on the occasion of special life events, and also more ‚traditional‘ benefits such as sick days or Multisport card.
FAQ regarding recruitment solutions is available here: https://www.goodcall.eu/sluzby/recruitment-solutions
You can look at our team and explore GoodCall via our social media - links can be found below.