For our client, a leading chemistry company that provides a range of services to support small-molecule drug discovery and development projects for biopharmaceutical companies in the USA, Europe, and Japan, we are looking for a suitable candidate for a position of Process Chemist - Organic Chemistry.
- Being responsible for the design and development of new production processes for investigational drug substances
- Working with colleagues in the R&D and QC department to convert chemical synthesis into safe, robust and effective production procedures that allow for the preparation of drug substances on a multi-kg scale
- The procedures will be captured in elaborate documentation and demonstrated on a scale that enables a smooth handover to the production department
- Preparation of detailed reports to customers and verbal communication on the progress of the work (in English)
- University education in synthetic organic chemistry or technology of organic compounds (MSc or PhD)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry; early development of small molecules is an advantage
- Knowledge of generally used analytical techniques, such as HPLC
- Basic knowledge of quality guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Good command of the English language, verbally and in writing; Czech or Slovak is an advantage
- Advanced user of a personal computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, technical software)
- Good organizational skills
- Reliable, accurate, and accountable
- An exciting position in a dynamic organization with an attractive remuneration package and opportunities for learning and development
- 45 000 - 50 000 CZK, the salary will depend on the candidate´s skills and experience and it may be a subject of further negotiations
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of partly working from home, if the type of work allows it
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Contributions to life events (wedding, birth of a child, life anniversary)
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
- Meal vouchers
- Location of the workplace: Běchovice
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Full-time work
- 45000 - 50000 CZK
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Praha - Běchovice, Czech Republic
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba: