At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
ABOUT YOU . . .
- As a person you are passionate about people and have a strong belief in individuals’ potential. You are interested to do analytical, operational and strategic work. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values.
- You have experience in administrating and processing payroll information to ensure co-workers get the right net pay at the right time, including accurate tax, social security reporting and input to financial accounting.
- You have proven knowledge how to organise, store and maintain records and information across IKEA and how to develop and use IKEA standards and manuals to follow rules.
- You know how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA and Czech legislation.
- You have good understanding and practice in local timekeeping process.
- You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results.
- You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility.
- You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
- For this role we believe you need minimum 1 year of experience in CZ Payroll.
ABOUT THE JOB . . .
- In the role as Payroll / Timekeeping Specialist, you are responsible for implementing payroll policy in the market in line with the Centre of Expertise standards to secure an excellent co-worker experience.
- You will:
- Localise payroll policies, concept, frameworks, approach and process (as defined by the Centre of Expertise and localised by the Total Rewards manager) and ensure they are implemented in country in line with all regulatory and legal compliance.
- Execute HR administrative tasks e.g. updating personnel files, people data compiling and administration, preparing contracts, scheduling, timekeeping.
- Collecting all data for payroll - allowance, sickness, employee discount, garnishment and sending it to our Service Support Centre (SSC). Coordinate processes related to sicknesses, maternity, parental leaves and work injury. Secure the yearly taxation process in Country. Support HR IKEA Units with regular legal issue. Contact person for legal entities (garnishment, income certification). Archiving and collecting all documents related to tax, handover documents with SSC. Contact person for state office in case of sickness, health insurance. In cooperation with SSC preparing and ensuring all documents for audits and other inspection from state office like social and health insurance company and tax office.
- Responsible for system set-up, creating new functionality, training, testing and monitor the market and legislation in the country and find the best practice of harmonising and developing the provided offer across the organisation to design packages that make a difference.
- Monitor the cost and usage of payroll programs, develop recommendations as appropriate, and negotiate cost with insurance carriers, vendors, brokers, and consultants if needed on local level.
- Secure the Time Keeping system according to company rules, legislation and deadlines as a super user and as administrator for chosen units. Support line managers and staff planners with time keeping and preparing monthly reports for internal needs (vacation, sickness etc.).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER . . .
- Here are few points as a tasting:
- Open environment for learning and personal development.
- Daily work within international team and possibility to work for more markets.
- Permanent job contract.
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home offices (4x per month).
- Vacation 25 days.
IS THIS THE RIGHT CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
- We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application with CV and Motivation Letter (in English).
- The part of the recruitment process will be a video-questionnaire.
- The interviews are planned to be held 29.7. (13-15), 30.7. (13-15) and 31.7. (13-15).
- New Payroll/Timekeeping Specialist will be located in Prague (Czech Republic) with the ideal start date October/November 1, 2019 or based on the mutual agreement.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Payroll / Timekeeping Specialist
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Full-time work
- 30000 - 45000 CZK
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Skandinávská 144/15a, 15500 Praha - Třebonice, Czech Republic
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Markéta Horáková
- Skandinávská 1/131, 155 00 Praha