Do you have an interest in technology and love learning new skills?
A global leader in IT services is looking for both junior and senior candidates to join their team!
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will
- Provide highquality 1st line support to users
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
- Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation procedure
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver. If this is you, we'd love for you to apply today.
- Fluent French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problemsolving skills
Experienced candidates should have
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP10), Browsers, MS Office
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
- Experience of working in a busy ICT service desk environment
- high school education
- English: C1 - advanced
- French: C1 - advanced
- Monthly performance benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- 5 weeks holiday
- Language courses
- Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
- Excellent training opportunities