In the position of Financial Controller, you will be part of local and internatioanl team responsible for closing and controlling activities.
What we offer
- interesting work in a dynamic, friendly and professional team
- open-minded and informal corporate culture
- cooperation in international teams
- wide range of employee benefits mainly focused on health of our employees
- modern offices and possibility of occasional remote work
- becoming a member of our socially responsible Albert family
full responsibility for all closing activities on selected part of functional PnL related to SO-Support office and IT area (invoice booking checks, rebooking, calculation of accruals)
- regular reporting of financial results on periodical or quarterly basis to involved stakeholders
- close cooperation / communication with internal and external auditors, Business Controlling and BPO.
- regular and adhoc analysis, active support of management
- active role during budget preparation on selected part of functional PnL, including responsibility for accuracy and completeness
- implementation and monitoring of new accounting procedures,
- ensuring efficient and effective processes
- Master degree in Economics
- min. 2 years experience in finance / controlling department (knowledge of accruals necessary). Experience in audit company big advantage.
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office
- basic knowledge of IFRS and CAS
- Czech and English language knowledge
- analytical thinking
- customer orientation
- time and result driven orientation
- ability to work under pressure
- team player
Who we are
- part of a multinational group Ahold Delhaize
- about 4 000 000 customers every week
- on the market for 30 years (since 1991)
- more than 300 stores and 3 distribution centers all around the Czech Republic
- support of healthy lifestyle: Multisport card at reduced price, health prevention program, healthy eating program, Albert helpline, month of health, etc.
- support of work-life balance: flexible working hours, discounts on family shopping, etc.
- social and environmental responsibility: shortened receipts, Albert Nadační fond, promotion of National food collection, donation of unsold products, cooperation with regional suppliers, etc.
- innovations: remodeling of our stores, distribution centers and offices, self-checkouts, electronic price tags, Albert scan, loyalty program app called My Albert, etc.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Full-time work
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Radlická 520/117, 15800 Praha - Jinonice, Czech Republic
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Monika Groesbeek