Czech language must have
What we offer
- Interesting work in a dynamic, friendly and professional team
- Open-minded and informal corporate culture
- Cooperation in international teams
- Wide range of employee benefits mainly focused on health of our employees
- Modern offices and possibility of occasional remote work
- Becoming a member of our socially responsible Albert family
- Full responsibility for all closing activities on selected part of functional PnL
- Regular reporting of financial results on periodical or quarterly basis
- Responsibility for preparing complete, correct and timely weekly and periodic reports
- Close cooperation with external & internal stakeholders
- Regular and adhoc analysis, active support of management
- Participation on budget preparation on selected part of functional PnL
- Cooperation on implementation of new accounting procedures
- Ensuring efficient and effective processes improvement and implementation
- Czech and English language knowledge
- Master degree in Economics
- Min. 2 years experience in finance / controlling department (knowledge of accruals necessary).
- Experience in audit company big advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office
- Basic knowledge of IFRS and CAS
- Analytical thinking
- Customer orientation
- Time and result driven orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
Who we are
- We are a part of a multinational group Ahold Delhaize
- We serve about 4 000 000 customers every week
- We have been operating on the market for 30 years (since 1991)
- We have more than 300 stores and 3 distribution centers all around the Czech Republic
- We support healthy lifestyle: Multisport card at reduced price, health prevention program, healthy eating program, Albert helpline, month of health, etc.
- We support work-life balance: flexible working hours, discounts on family shopping, etc.
- We are socially and environmentally responsible: shortened receipts, Albert Nadační fond, promotion of National food collection, donation of unsold products, cooperation with regional suppliers, etc.
- We are innovative: remodeling of our stores, distribution centers and offices, self-checkouts, electronic price tags, Albert scan, loyalty program app called My Albert, etc.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Financial Controller
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Radlická 520/117, 15800 Praha - Jinonice, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Monika Groesbeek