Zadavatel nabídku stáhl nebo je pozice již obsazená
Na VímVíc pro Vás máme dalších 84 048 nabídekZobrazit ostatní nabídky
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
Who you are . . .
- As a person you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results as well as motivated by increasing customer value and being the voice of the customers and consumers within the business.
- For this role we believe you have minimum 10 years of working in Customer Experience field and minimum 10 years of experience in leading and managing leaders and teams. Further, you have experience from retail, preferably home furnishing sector.
- You have broad knowledge of how consumer acts, feels and behaves in a multichannel retail environment to apply the insights in the shopping experience design in all touchpoints. You also know how to target customers and manage real-time contextual interactions on individual basis using behavioural and predicted patterns throughout their experience with IKEA (in all channels). Further, you have broad knowledge of how to optimise the customer experience with digital channels and content to increase the likelihood that customer visits convert to sales. This includes broad knowledge about the current market environment, expectations from customers today and tomorrow to secure the commercial and service offers meet customer demands and needs (in all channels).
- On top of this, your knowledge of direction setting, creation of strategic and operational goals and plans as well as follow up on KPIs including measuring performance of output and capture learnings to improve planning and performance moving forward is undisputed.
- You possess good change management skills and know how to apply these in an extremely ambiguous environment requiring cross functional collaboration. You hold good knowledge of co-worker satisfaction assessments and potential actions to ensure the desired co-worker satisfaction and retention.
- You have ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of your department as an integrated part of the business. Furthermore, you have ability to coach and influence a team of co-workers and colleagues while communicating in an inspirational way as well as to create good and trustful relationships.
Your responsibilities . . .
- In the role as Country Customer Manager, you are responsible for ensuring the creation of an unforgettable and rewarding experience (including services) across all channels and all customer journeys, so that customers will want to come again and again as well as for securing that the customer is at the center of all key decision making processes and that an excellent customer satisfaction is delivered and value for the customers is created.
- You will:
- Be responsible for managing resources (people and money): Responsible for people planning within Customer. Develop business, Service, Operational input and decision making to secure Customer Experience and Business Goals. Develop functional budget, ensure approval, forecasting and follow up to secure country goals and functional goals are covered.
- Act as a member of the management team and proactively contribute to the business plan, commercial plan and commercial calendar process.
- Lead the facilitation of a seamless shopping experience across channels to enable for extraordinary growth.
- Secure that the customer is at the centre of all strategies, decisions making, solutions, meeting the customer experience steps.
- Provide the front line business operations with expertise, so that the customer is taken care of with quality and speed, across all journeys where needed.
- Follow up and identify continuous improvements to the customer experience journey, in order to deliver an excellent customer satisfaction, and maximize conversion in all touchpoints.
- Secure prioritization among key stakeholders for tools/systems to enable a better customer and co-worker experience.
- Provide input to key stakeholders to feed business plan and market input.
- Lead, coach and develop a competent and high performing Customer team that will strongly contribute to reach the common objectives and goals (e.g. growth, profitability, brand positioning, and customer experience).
- Act as partner to the stores, and support the store colleagues through coaching and sharing best practices in order to development operations and secure an excellent customer experience.
- Actively foster the interdependent leadership and active cooperation across all functions and units, within and outside your department, to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact.
- Measure performance of output in all areas to maximize efficiency and effectiveness and ensure performance excellence throughout the year.
- Take the lead in driving an open and sharing climate where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered.
- You will be based in Prague, but this role involves travelling (mainly within Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary)
You will love to work with us, if . . .
- You are passionate about understanding consumer behavior, people’s life at home and the future development of home furnishing.
- You love solving complex business challenges and being at the forefront of the changes.
- You have willingness and passion in leading people, developing digital initiatives and delivering business success through results.
- You want to meet the lovely colleagues and fair and open-minded working environment where English language is one of the main communication languages and the knowledge of local language (Czech or Slovak) is a need.
- You want to have five weeks of vacation and remote work (max. 4x per months).
- You want to enjoy our staff discount on IKEA products.
- You want to be a part of our casual breakfasts each Friday.
Want to apply?
- In this application process we welcome your online application sending your CV and motivational letter in English. Video questionnaire and personal interview are the next steps in this recruitment process (applies to selected candidates). Please note, that we will prioritise applications from you who fulfil most of the requirements.
- We appreciate your application as soon as possible.
- Warmly welcome with your application!
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Country Customer Manager
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Full-time work
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Skandinávská 144/15a, 15500 Praha - Třebonice, Czech Republic
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Markéta Horáková
- Skandinávská 1/131, 155 00 Praha