Zadavatel nabídku stáhl nebo je pozice již obsazená
Na VímVíc pro Vás máme dalších 1 744 nabídekZobrazit ostatní nabídky
For our client, a company which serves global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the development of new medicines and modern medical technologies, we are looking for a Clinical Project Administrator.
Main Tasks of the Position:
- Provides clerical support to project team (e.g. word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, emailings, etc.)
- Assists in project management activities, working with Project Manager or Project Director (i.e. organizing meetings, taking minutes, following up on outstanding issues with the study team members, financial data collection and tracking)
- Assists in submission and other Clinical Research Associate activities, e.g. compiling of regulatory packages, translation of clinical documents, updating trackers, assisting in feasibility
- Sets up and maintains clinical investigator files and documentation in-house and os-site
- Prepares investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generating tracking reports as assigned
- Performs data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Prepares monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Associate
- Prepares study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Czech
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Flexibility, adjustability, initiativeness
- Persistance in study and development
- Opennes to learn new things and communicate accross countries and cultures
- Independence in work
- Computer competency
- The opportunity to work in an experienced and very professional and supportive team
- Possibility to grow within the Company
- Motivating remuneration
- Benefits depending on the Company Bonus scheme
- 3 sick days
- Five weeks of vacation
- Place of work: Prague 4 - Braník
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Praha - Braník, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba: