Tato nabídka již není aktivní
Zadavatel nabídku stáhl nebo je pozice již obsazená
Na VímVíc pro Vás máme dalších 1 206 nabídekZobrazit ostatní nabídky
- For our client, the company that is focused on authentic specialities from the world of biscuits and cakes, we are currently looking for a Category & Brand Specialist to join the Czech Sales Office in Prague.
- You gather and analyze market data (Nielsen, GFK, …) to ensure necessary insights and action plans concerning market, category, client, introduction, assortment, promotion, and competitor - This is the most important part of the work
- You develop an ambitious omnichannel strategy with a tangible category planning to secure excellent in-store execution with relevant customers in all sales channels (Retail, Out of Home, Specialty Health, Online)
- You create a compelling selling story per Sales Channel on the added value of our portfolio for the development of the customer´s business
- You are responsible for the local packaging development and its adaptation for the Czech market
- You are in charge of trade-marketing activities for our brands for which the promotional and in-store-activities are an important element in both the Retail and the Out of Home channel. Development of POS material is part of this responsibility
- You secure a solid brand and category introduction and provide the necessary support towards all consumer activation initiatives such as fairs and events
- In this role you report to the Country Manager and work in close collaboration with the Key Accounts
- Master Degree (Marketing, Commercial, Economics,…)
- 5 years of relevant experience in (trade) marketing or category development within FMCG
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and autonomous
- Affinity with healthy lifestyle
- Team player with passion for building brands, who fits in our TOP-values
- Fluent in English and Czech
- Digital communication-savvy (working with influencers etc)
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on approach and going the extra mile to get things done
- A chance to work in a pleasant, growing and stable environment
- A challenging role allowing independence, responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company
- An interesting salary package (including company car and fringe benefits) and a solid work-life balance
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal tickets
- Work place is in the heart of Prague
- If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
- I gree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 101/2000 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Category & Brand Specialist
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Praha, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba: