Chcete rozvíjet svůj talent ve společnosti mezinárodního významu? Společnost Albert Česká republika, s.r.o., součást celosvětové maloobchodní společnosti Ahold Delhaize hledá nového člena do svého týmu.
- This role is a hybrid of the Business Security Advisory and the Cyber Defense Managers within our Global Security team, responsibilities include:
- Work closely with local ISO staff to assist with the day to day Information Security management, awareness and issue resolution associated with the Albert brand within Czechia. (BSA/CD)
- Develop a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions. (BSA/CD)
- Plan and manage routine penetration tests, vulnerability scans and security baseline compliance checks: (BSA/CD)
- o Formally assess information security risks related to business projects and existing infrastructure, determine the potential impact of those risks,
- o Conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on all necessary remediation efforts.
- o Perform remediation validation on items deemed to be resolved.
- o Ensure that IT solutions and business processes comply with Company policy, Company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
- Conduct initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to business projects and/or vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts. (BSA/CD)
- Develop strategies and drive efforts to facilitate business ownership of data and computing resources, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials, and professional presentations. (BSA/CD)
- Actively expand security consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers and third-party vendors. (BSA)
- Establish, manage and operate a cyber threat intelligence capability. Quickly communicate and collaborate with other Global Cyber Defense peers to ensure operating elements are either not effected and/or properly protected. (CD)
- Manage and operate security engineering, including global enterprise security solutions and outsourced security operations. Participate and provide enhancement recommendations during routine reviews of security use cases and operational status specific to the operating element. (BSA/CD)
- Manage Cyber Security Incidents to include incident detection, triage and escalation per company protocol and forensic methodologies. Manage incident response and forensic services including Global Incident Response Team (GIRT) for the region. (CD)
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, share this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities. (BSA/CD)
- o AIX and Linux
- o The Windows operating system and Active Directory
- o Networking technologies
- o Mobile computing technologies
- o Cloud computing technologies
- Other skills necessary: Primary Business Hours; however flexible hours required due to role. Occasional travel is required.
- Languages: Czech and fluent business English (verbal and non-verbal)
What do we offer
- Interesting work in a team of active, friendly and competent people
- Corporate culture based on informal atmosphere and modern working environment
- Space for your career and personal development
- Background of stable company will provide a wide range of employee benefits such as: home office, food tickets, extra vacation days, travel allowance, discount for purchase in our stores, the employer's contribution to the additional pension savings, card Multisport with the employer contribution
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Business Security Advisory & Cyber Defense
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Radlická 520/117, 15800 Praha - Jinonice, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Vyšší odborné
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba:
- Monika Groesbeek
Přispějte i Vy k tomu, aby se Albert stal nejlepší a nejúspěšnější maloobchodní společností na světě.