We are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Accountant for a company that is a global leader and innovator of technical sports-, leisure – and work-wear.
- All processes and activities related to the accounting of general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables
- Account receivables management together with credit collector incl. dunning process, payment flow
- Participate in month-end and year-end closings according to internal and external regulations. This includes the preparation of monthly and annual statements and reports.
- Booking of bank transactions and performing necessary reconciliations on bank and Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable sub-ledger
- Liaison with all of our outsourcing partners (Payroll, Tax & Legal advisors, etc.)
- Reliable and competent contact person for some of the Accounting/ Finance related issues for the country (Customer Service, Sales Team, Marketing, Retail)
- Close cooperation with other departments
- Provide data to 3rd party advisor, for preparation of tax reporting (direct/indirect taxes)
- Reconciliation of retail store related incoming payments/revenues, inventory movements
- First contact point for 3rd parties, like customers/vendors in case of any finance related questions/problems (incoming payment reconciliation, payment issues, missing invoices etc.)
- Close cooperation with the Finance Manager of Eastern Europe and other team members (located in Budapest, Hungary)
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Experience in finance or accounting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Excel, basic knowledge of IT system (financial)
- Native Czech
- Very good knowledge of English (finance team will be located in 3 locations – Budapest, Prague and Warsaw)
- Team oriented, able to work independently, reliable and loyal
- Accurate in work
- Work for International company
- Flexible office hours
- Possiblity to work hrom home
- Employee discount on company’s purchases
- Modern, spacious and bright office in Prague 5 - Smíchov
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your structured CV. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Candidates, who are not suitable for the position, will not be contacted by PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ.
I agree, that my personal data, provided to PŘEDVÝBĚR.CZ s.r.o. for the purpose of employment transmission, are handled according to law no 110/2019 Sb. Provided data are kept in the database for an essential term of employment transmission or till the withdrawal in writing.
Základní údaje o pracovní pozici
- Typ pracovního poměru:
- Práce na plný úvazek
- Místo výkonu práce:
- Praha - Smíchov, Česká republika
- Minimální stupeň vzdělání:
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Další informace o volném místě:
- Pozice není vhodná pro OZP.
- Kontaktní osoba: